This website uses cookies to function correctly.
You may delete cookies at any time but doing so may result in some parts of the site not working correctly.


As a practice, unfortunately we are unable to provide exemption letters for face coverings. For more information, please click here.

Unfortunately we are unable to offer COVID antibody testing at present

As of 8th June 2020, anybody entering the surgery MUST wear a face covering such as fabric masks (these do not need to be medical grade masks) but this is essential for patient and staff safety. We need to continue to maintain social distancing in the waiting room, therefore we would ask where possible for patients to wait outside. You can inform us you have arrived via a phone call to reception.

COVID-19 Research

For further information on COVID-19 research click the "Research" tab to the right side of this page under "further information"

Citizens Advice Healthier and Wealthier

Healthier and Wealthier can support and guide you on the following services:

  • Benefits, tax credits and Universal credits:
    • Challenging decisions when benefits are stopped or changed
    • Understanding entitlements and making applications
  • Medical evidence for benefits/housing
    • Seeing what useful evidence patient already has
    • Identifying other, often better, sources of good evidence
    • Avoiding wasting patients money if new evidence isn't needed
    • DS1500 entitlement and usage
  • Debt, budgeting and maximising income
  • Consumer issues including energy costs and fuel poverty
  • Work, employment rights and unemployment
  • Self-employment issues including sickness or benefits
  • Housing, poor living conditions, tenancy and landlords
  • Pregnancy and parental rights and responsibilities
  • Relationships, separations, family and legal matters
  • Hardships, accessing foodbanks and finding help in emergencies
  • Caring or disability rights and benefits
  • Immigration rights and responsibilities
  • Legal representation and regulated financial/pension matters

For more information visit the citizens advice website.


Call 111 when you need medical help fast but it’s not a 999 emergencyNHS ChoicesThis site is brought to you by My Surgery Website