We would normally expect that patients are seen within 20 minutes of their appointment time and we will always try to keep patients informed if we are running late so that you can re-book your appointment if necessary.
In return we ask you to:
- Appreciate that waiting times may be beyond our control. For example, if the doctor is called out on an emergency or at times of peak demand.
- Attend punctually for surgery.
- Appreciate the exact time of consultation cannot be assured.
- Avoid calling for home visits immediately before or during evening surgery times; except in an emergency.
- Cancel if you are unable to attend and to re-book your appointment if desired.