We try to offer an appointment with a Doctor within 48 hours & a Nurse/Nurse Practitioner within 24 hours.
We have a mxiture of appointments that can be pre-booked or be booked on the day of request. Telephone consultations are also available.
- We do run an appointment system, however, those who need to be seen urgently will be offered an appointment the same day.
- You may request the doctor you prefer to see.
- In an emergency your details will be assessed by a doctor and you will be seen as soon as necessary.
- Urgent cases will be seen within 24 hours
- We aim to see non urgent cases within 48 hours.
- If you think your problem can be dealt with over the telephone, you can ask for a telephone consultation with the Doctor - these are available throughout the day, where you will be given an approximate time when the Doctor will ring you.
- Saturday morning surgery appointments are pre-booked only
In return we ask you to
- Request appointments as soon as possible after 8.00am if you wish to be seen the same day.
- Cancel any appointments you cannot keep as early as possible so that the time can be made available to someone else.
- Request emergency or urgent appointments only when absolutely necessary.
- Observe the "one patient, one appointment" rule and not to compromise the Doctor by asking him/her to treat other family members at the same time.